Our unique range of wooden meeting tables are manufactured from Oak Texwood (Texwood is a solid-wood laminated panel with Finger-Joined staves that present a blockboard appearance). This finish presents a modern crossover table that can be used for meeting tables, executive dining tables and as breakout or collaboration tables.
We make the wooden meeting tables in two heights; a classic seated position height at 751mm, and a higher collaborative standing height at 1071mm and requires a higher stool type seat.
The leg frame is created with study matching wooden legs and cross beams. The number of legs is dependent on the table top size with 4 legs used on up to 2400mm top lengths and 6 legs from 3000mm upwards.
- offered in a range of foot print sizes from
- 1600x900mm, 1800x900mm, 2000x900mm, 2200x900mm, 2400x900mm, 3000x900mm, 4000x900mm
- 1600x1200mm, 1800x1200mm, 2000x1200mm, 2200x1200mm, 2400x1200mm, 3000x1200mm, 4000x1200mm
- add an optional cable port organisation and power module
- optional lighting and LED Light Bar can be added
*Please note that the tops are made as one-piece so ensure access in to your building and meeting room is adequate*
*We recommended that Pure Tung Oil is applied to the surface every 6-9 months. Tung Oil is a natural, sustainable air drying oil produced from seeds that provides an even, deep transparent coating that hardens upon exposure to air and is easily maintained.*
The are many office chairs that you can buy for use with this table
|Optional Colours Availble|