A complete, highly efficient storage wall system that is used in a vast range of office areas from reception to boardroom. The storage wall is the most cost effective high density storage method available for offices. The storage wall units are used, like traditional storage, against existing walls giving floor to ceiling storage capabilities. It is also used as a room divider storage system replacing the need for partitioning walls. Importantly the whole system is demountable and therefore can be re-positioned or taken with you when you move premises.
The storage wall is made as floor to ceiling heights or capped at any height to give a versatile, highly attractive solution that maximises storage space.
Typical 2790mm high units give over 6.75 linear metres of lever arch filing per 0.5 square metre of floor space.
- manufactured in the UK
- standard height up to 2790mm (a range of other heights available)
- standard depth of 500mm but we make 430 and 600mm deep versions
- adjustable feet for precise installation
- removable bottom plinth allows cables to run under storage
- removable top pelmet allows cables to run under storage
- lockable units
- a huge range of finishes available
- doors open 180 degrees maximising access
Ask us to survey your area and create plans. Our Interior Design technical drawings provide all the details of the proposed store units and our quote includes delivery and installation of the whole system. We make things easy for you.
|Optional Colours Availble|