How to fit a hands-free door opener
Door handles are, unfortunately, a rife breeding ground for bacteria and viruses, so it’s no surprise that since the global Coronavirus pandemic, there has been an increase in uptake of hygienic hands-free door opener.
Easily fitted to any traditional handled standard door, they are designed to prevent the spread of Coronavirus & other pathogens. A hands-free door opener is also a considerable cost-effective install Vs an automatic door opener.
This add-on, retro-fit, foot controlled door access product takes away the need to touch a door handle. It’s easily installed in less than 10 minutes using 4 screws or simple double sided tape.
- Our unique design features a rubber grommet ring that slips over the door handle;
- The foot mechanism is attached via a strong metal cable
- It’s operated by a simple press of the foot onto the pedal;
- A metal foot grip allows the door to be pulled or pushed with the foot.
Other socially distanced furniture items you might want to consider include:
- Protective screens for front of house / reception desks
- Hands-free sanitiser dispenser
- Wipe clean office chairs
- Perspex or toughened glass desk screen providers